Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to Ci Ci's!

Of course, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa would not be complete without a trip to Ci Ci's. We went there for lunch on Friday. This served as our pizza for Pizza and Movie Night, since we were headed to the game that evening. Dad put it best when, as he headed back for round 3, he quietly said, "I love this place."


Are you proud of me for finally pulling the camera out in a restaurant?

3 comments:

Glenn Franklin said...

...still most of that food tastes like feet (except those marvelous cinnamon rolls!)

Max and Deborah said...

Looks like you had a great time with your parents in town. So fun to be with family. I agree with Glenn. Cici pasta stuff does taste like feet. I do love the variety of pizza, you can try out ones you may not want to order a whole pizza of as see if it could be a future passion.

Jill said...

Oh man, Jake's going to be jealous!