This weekend was Brooke's ballet recital. But no, despite the fact that she has indeed inherited the rather large Moeck cranium, her head is merely big, not fat. Watch this and see whose fat head I am referring to...
Wasn't that a brilliant performance by Brooke, Sydney, and the rest of the class? Weren't you captivated by their dancing? And now aren't you wondering how the whole thing ended?!?!
Fortunately I got to see it all today. And it ended with Brooke front and center, a huge smile on her face. Her whole class was fabulous. In fact, it was a very so-you-think-you-can-dance recital!
The ballerinas in full make-up
I may never get over the fact that some overly excited mother hen blocked my only recording of Brooke's recital. It's pretty irritating, but I guess not enough to order the $25 DVD. Anyway, what's important here is that Brooke worked hard all year, had fun with her cousin, and may have found something she loves to do....dance.

1 comments:
That mom was a bit impatient. Why couldn't she wait until it ended? Brooke was fabulous! She did an incredible job! What a cute ballerina.
Post a Comment