Saturday, June 20, 2009

Won't you come out and play with me?

It's a lazy Saturday morning.

I've got another week of summer under my belt.

And I haven't blogged since Sunday.

Is it because all the days just run together? Is it because I'm just too busy refereeing and taxiing and convincing children that I am not their social director?

Who knows.

But in my old age, I'm feeling a bit adventurous. So I thought we'd spice things up a bit.

You, my faithful readers, get to vote on what my next blog post will be. Here are your choices:

Baseball, Brewskies, and Babies
Is anyone safe anymore?

Full House
How we doubled our occupancy overnight


The Cracks Begin To Show
and other distractions at Emma's and Leah's first swim meet


Dancing Queens
Cutting a rug with my pregnant little sister


Leave a comment as to which interesting, intriguing, and incredibly hilarious story from this past week you'd like to hear about. And friends, this is only going to work if I get lots of votes. A comment from my mother and the occasional sister-in-law is just not going to cut it. So I need all my readers to come out of the woodwork, stand up, and be counted.

Just humor me.

And make this a blog you can believe in.

You've got till Monday morning.....

17 comments:

Terra said...

my vote is for "The cracks Begin to Show"

Jill said...

Is there an "all of the above" option? My vote is baseball, brewskies and babies since I can't figure out what that one is about. P.S. this is quite possibly the funniest thing ever and now i will have to check your blog 12 times a day instead of my usual 10 because i'm very much looking forward to the next post.

Portia said...

WHAT?!?!? And I always thought my vote was the definitive!! I am SO not voting AT ALL.....Take that! Infidel!!!
:>{

Chatty Family said...

Any one other than "the cracks begin to show" beacue i saw that one in person and that was enough for me...

Leah said...

I think you should combine all four. Maybe it could be called "Baseball begins to show a full dancing queen." But the only one I haven't heard about is Dancing Queen.

Katie said...

yeah..i'm going to have to go with "the crack" it's got to be hilarious..and I love a great story!

thekerrclan said...

My vote is for all...I love your stories -- they make me feel human and normal. (As compared to when I feel like an alien and NOT normal). Do provide details!

The Lassen Family said...

I vote for the dancing queen, but please do share about all of them at some point. They all sound interesting and now I'm curious!

Just Lisa said...

I would hope that you eventually write all of them, but I'll vote for the full house, just because it hasn't gotten any votes yet!

Peggy said...

Since I like Mama Mia, dancing queens.

Brooke said...

The cracks begin to show. And what are brewskies anyway? I love you!

Emma said...

I vote for the cracks begin to show because I have no idea what that one is talking about since I was actually swimming and don't know the distractions. BTW love the new design. Please post all of the titles because I think they will be good.

Betty said...

I think that Leah gets the prize for the most creative answer. How can we choose?

Julie said...

I don't want to see any cracks, thank you. So, I would like baseball or dancing. You got a lot of people to come out of the woodwork. :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I lurk a lot. I read your posts from my phone and it is a pain to comment from there. I do read tho -- I vote for all of the above like Jake and Jill :)

Amy Ryan said...

I was taught to say no to crack. It really doesn't matter which one you pick. They all sound like fun.

Katrina said...

Sorry I missed the vote!