(While you are all eagerly awaiting the results of the blog poll, I thought I'd keep you occupied with a short and sweet little number. Thanks to all who have voted so far, although I know there's more of you out there. My Sitemeter tells me so! I will be composing the golden post this evening...)Remember a waaaay back (like maybe 2, 3 weeks ago) when Andrew was in 1st grade? At the end of the school year there was a recognition assembly. I thought it was for the fourth graders, and not having one this year, I did not attend. Melissa, however, did happen to have a fourth grader, and did attend the assembly. And, being the attentive, loving aunt that she is, snapped a couple of pictures of Andrew receiving an award for serving as a peace ambassador for his class this year.
Peace ambassador, huh? Interesting.
Thanks for being a good example to your friends at school, Andrew. Is there any way you can try to be a peace ambassador at home this summer.....?
Monday, June 22, 2009
Flashback
Posted by Amy Franklin at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is too busy stirring the pot to be a peacemaker at home ;)
Post a Comment