1. Go to Mitchell's
2. Go to Preston's Hope park
3. Go to Amish Country (pet store/pig farm/get fudge)
4. Stay in a hotel
5. Go to Columbus
6. Cousin sleep over
7. Go swimming one two three more times
8. Go bowling
9. Do a very fun craft
10. Use restaurant coupons
Very fun craft [ver-ee fuhn kraft] noun:
Art project involving paint. Trip to Pat Catan's required to pick out wooden letters. Mom decides that store is close enough to ride bikes to. Two kids riding bikes with knees in their chins as they have been involved in recent growth spurt. Outrageous humidity still in effect. One child cannot participate in craft due to latest behavior exploits and begs, pleads, and pouts. Bike ride successful overall. Older children able to complete craft independently, allowing mom to be productive. (Younger child allowed to play on computer, allowing mom to be productive.) Project to be hung in bedrooms.
Since our summer time is limited, we decided to get another item crossed off. The bike ride to the store was so successful we hopped back on and headed to the pool. Fun, but a little too sweat-inducing for my liking. Today's events did make for an early bedtime, however, so I'm not complaining too much.
Ahhh, early bedtime. How I long for your return. I shall be seeing more of you soon...
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Bucket list update
Posted by Amy Franklin at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Our bucket list ended yesterday--school started! Woohoo!
(I hate humidity!)
Post a Comment