Do you see what I see?
There upon the shelf, loving spouse--
Do you see what I see?
Four bags, four bags, lined up in a row,
Stuffed with supplies and ready to go.
I'll try not to let my excitement show!
Where, oh where, did our summer go?
There upon the shelf, loving spouse--
Do you see what I see?
Four bags, four bags, lined up in a row,
Stuffed with supplies and ready to go.
Where, oh where, did our summer go?

5 comments:
Nicole has that same purple camo backpack :)
A Christmas song?! Please not yet, I am still enjoying the nice weather.
organization, thy name is AMY!
Congrats on being all set - and with 5 days to go!
We took our supplies into school last night for open house. Now if I can only get Becca better in time for the first day!
Love that you are all ready to go!! And I love that you have 4 backpacks! meaning all day quiet time! Hurray for back to school!
Post a Comment