1. Go to Mitchell's
2. Go to Preston's Hope park
3. Go to Amish Country (pet store/pig farm/get fudge)
4. Stay in a hotel
5. Go to Columbus
6. Cousin sleep over
7. Go swimming one two three more times
8. Go bowling
9. Do a very fun craft
10. Use restaurant coupons
We have made a lot of headway with the bucket list in the past five days.
The nicest waitress ever at Friendly's (a rarity) took all four of our free kid's meals coupons Thursday. The six us had dinner out (including drinks and dessert) for about $20. Well, with a hefty tip added on.
Saturday found me and 75% of the children at Mitchells. (The other 25% was not able to participate due to some unfortunate choices.) Three orders of double scoops and four spoons make for much deliciousness.
And then we had back-to-back cousin sleep overs. Sunday night was the Ryan's turn. And even though we did not have Becca overnight, she was able to join us for Playstation, Wii, and trampoline slip-n-slide all day Monday. I'm calling it good. Monday night, in honor of Sydney entering her 11th year, 100% of my children were invited to the Chatty's for Animalopoly, puzzles, ice cream sundaes, and Sonny With A Chance, and a major party in the basement. That was supposed to end around 9:45 but I hear lasted until 11:30 or so.
(Glenn and I got to cross a little something off of our own bucket list--we snuck off to see 500 Days of Summer. Loved it!)
Numbers 3, 4, and 5 will all be taken care of Friday and Saturday.
(We may have to count swimming in the hotel pool as our third swim trip. I am hoping to take the kids to our pool today, but with all this humidity it could start raining at anytime. We'll see how the afternoon goes.)
Just that pesky bowling left.
Mission (almost) complete!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
One fell swoop. OK, maybe two.
Posted by Amy Franklin at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great accomplishment on the bucket list. I want to see that 500 days of summer. I heard it was good.
Post a Comment