To do in the waning weeks of summer before school starts:
(compiled by Emma, Leah, Brooke, and Andrew)
1. Go to Mitchell's
2. Go to Preston's Hope park
3. Go to Amish Country (pet store/pig farm/get fudge)
4. Stay in a hotel
5. Go to Columbus
6. Cousin sleep over
7. Go swimming three more times
8. Go bowling
9. Do a very fun craft
10. Use restaurant coupons
I give you Preston's Hope park...
Humidity, anyone?
One down, nine more to go...

2 comments:
That park was not as fun as last time because it was so hot and Mom did not run around trying to take pictures of us. I look so creepy in that picture! The hand on the bottom is Uncle Jake squirting me with the squirt bottle Aunt Jill brought. But it was still fun. The cupcakes and gelato were good. I got a buttery yellow cupcake ad the choc. chip and caramel gelato. Yum!
AND....ummm....someone got new GLASSES!!! CUTE!!!
Post a Comment