Saturday, May 9, 2009

Music a la Mode

The last concert of the year was a city-wide affair, with every group from 5th grade on up participating. It also happens to be the music booster's major fundraiser. The beauty of it all (at least for the kids) is that with the adult's paid admission you get not one, but two - count 'em, two - servings of cake and ice cream. This generated quite a bit of excitement among our little champions.


Also generating excitement (at least for the adults) were the fine performances by the 5th grade band and choir.







*I just can't seem to get this whole video thing down. I finally have a memory card big enough to hold all the video, but now you can hear when I take a picture, something that never happened before. I promise to get the bugs worked out over the summer, and next year's concert footage will be seamless!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't watch the video. I know they were awesome. I remember Music a la Mode from when I was a kid.

Portia said...

I finally got the video to play! Super job, girls! We're rockin' out to the big band number!!!