Guess where I am?

I just happen to be at my sister's house.
No, not that sister.
And no, I haven't caught a plane to California.
I'm still in Ohio.
At my sister's house.

The third and final Brooks girl has migrated to "the heart of it all."
Because, given a choice, where else in the world would you want to live than near family?

Two down, three more to go...until I get them
all out here.
3 comments:
But why Ohio? Does your husband have family there? What about Melissa and Jill? How did you convince them to move there? Is your mother devastated? Or will your parents soon be joining you?
Here's a secret... my husband and I are seriously thinking of moving to Illinois. We haven't told anyone yet, and I can't blog about it, because some of my husband's family reads the blog. I haven't figured out a way to tell my parents yet. I figured maybe I could just tell them once I get there????
How fun to have your sisters close!! I'm sure it makes living far away from parents easier...free babysitting, cousin parties, etc.
Awesome--lucky!! I'm out here in Kansas, nowhere near any family. Maybe I should just click my heels together....no--I won't! ;)
Post a Comment