This was what the sky looked like across Northeast Ohio this afternoon. And what followed soon after these clouds rolled in was a downpour like no other. It was fast and furious. It hit right as I was heading out to take Andrew to his piano lesson. Which also happened to be the time Emma and Leah were riding their bikes home from school. Which meant that every last square inch of them and their school supplies were drenched. The only thing to do was to dry it all out. All over the family room floor.Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Raindrops are fallin' on my homework
This was what the sky looked like across Northeast Ohio this afternoon. And what followed soon after these clouds rolled in was a downpour like no other. It was fast and furious. It hit right as I was heading out to take Andrew to his piano lesson. Which also happened to be the time Emma and Leah were riding their bikes home from school. Which meant that every last square inch of them and their school supplies were drenched. The only thing to do was to dry it all out. All over the family room floor.Posted by Amy Franklin at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's a really cool picture - but what crazy weather we've had today!
I went to pick Tyler up from the bus stop in a good downpour, but he opted to walk home because he was hot! Go figure!
That was a crazy rainstorm (I LOVED IT!)! I feel bad that the girls were caught in it!
Was that the most fun ever, Emma & Leah?????
So girls.....did the teacher buy THAT excuse? (No one has tried that one on me yet!)
Post a Comment