Friday, May 29, 2009

Zooropa

There were three new monkeys at the zoo this week...
One of them just did his first school report on these guys...
The brave soul wrangled the crazies all year...
We had beautiful (albeit humid!) weather, which held until seconds before we boarded the buses for home. And then the sky let loose...
And the secret to keeping the wild ones in check? A bag full of Twizzlers!

3 comments:

Julie said...

The zoo field trips always gave me a headache for some reason. Our kids go in the Kindergarten year. I learned to carry ibuprofen with me :)

Brooke said...

Well!! At least you got on the bus before it started raining. But why did Andrew get to come home from school early????????????????? Why couldn't I?????????? It was no fair. But I am glad the field trip was fun. I love you Mommy so very much <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portia said...

Hey! I recognize one of those monkeys!! I think he's the "speak no evil" one. Looks like a good time - and - good timing!!