Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Supporting Porter

We sure enjoyed the Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis walk this year. My biggest concern was the weather forecast which called for some rain. But the whole time we were enjoying the zoo, it stayed completely dry! Nice weather, good friends, and (more) family made for a wonderful outing.


After lunch there was some dancing...



...and some singing!

Some people were slightly influenced by my promise to take any karaoke singers to Mitchells'. Macey and Brooke took me up on the offer and boldly took to the mike...




...and yes, I did deliver!My only question is...on a day where we all came together to support our favorite three year old, how is it that I never snapped a single picture of the little dude?

2 comments:

Portia said...

Very impressive little song birds!!
Of course, what WOULDN'T we do for Mitchell's?!?!

Julie said...

Love the singing! How brave of those 2 cuties! Those shirts rock! I hope the day went well for CF.