In the spirit of living with less, our family has decided to forgo eating out for the rest of the month. Not a huge sacrifice, as most family meals are eaten right here at home. But between Glenn's "business lunches" and a weekly post-getting-the-kids-in-bed take-out treat for the two of us, there is some money to be saved. We just couldn't undertake this project without one last hurrah, though. So we celebrated the advent of frugality with a large dose of gluttony.
I think we all got it out of our system.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
The Last Supper
Posted by Amy Franklin at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are too good! I mean, our family ALWAYS has great intentions not to eat out on the weekends (and we went 3 weeks in January!!) but I/Luke always get a little lazy when the weekends come and we are usually out and about...excuses! If you have any good ideas that work for you guys (especially on weekends) let me know!
That is a great idea. I think our family should try it too. We have "take out treats" too too often. Good Luck! That is one way to save a lot of money.
You go, Franklins!
How'd the banana/pb cookies turn out?
That was the most delicuos dinner of my life. I loved it.
That pasta looks yummy! I applaud your efforts to live with less.
But were they able to keep up with the breadsticks for the whole family? I heard how many just Brooke had!
Post a Comment