The year was 2003. A very good weight year for me.
Today we were watching the footage of a family trip. There I was, my skinny self, five years younger and XX pounds lighter.
I said as much to Glenn later.
"I was so much skinnier back then."
His {perfect} reply:
"But you weren't nearly as attractive as you are now."
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Why I keep him around
Posted by Amy Franklin at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Right answer Glenn!
Good for him! Alpine says the same kind of things when I complain about how much weight I've gained. We both chose the right husbands!
Great reply!! I love that husbands know exactly what to say...exactly when we need it!
How Sweet!
Personally, I think you look great! You look the same as you did in high school!
Ditto- you're trained him well!
Nice Glenn, way to get the rest of us in trouble.
The man speaks the truth!
Sweet!
By the way, I think you look great.
He has always been a good guy!
What do you mean?? You look great, Mom! :)
Post a Comment