Thursday, March 19, 2009

One of those days

THE GOOD:

  • Finishing a sewing project
  • Starting another one
  • Doing some visiting teaching
  • Spending over an hour on the treadmill
  • Getting all the stuff I sold on Ebay sent off
  • Kids making dinner
  • Glenn
THE BAD:
  • Feeling like I still wasn't productive enough
  • Tantrums big (kids) and small (me)
  • So tired. So very tired.
THE UGLY:
  • Crashing on the couch
  • With a big cup of ice cream
  • Holding back tears during the Carrie Underwood/Randy Travis duet on American Idol and the Sawyer/Kate reunion on Lost.

2 comments:

Leah said...

You were not that bad! You did pretty good last night actually!

Portia said...

Hey! could you hold back on the "Lost" comments?!?! Some people haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet!!! (Awwhh, that's ok, I knew it was coming!)

Are you happy Anoop Dog did better this week?