Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Strange Bedfellow

When Glenn and I headed upstairs to bed last night, we were surprised to find this snuggled in our bed:


We have no idea when or why Brooke climbed into our bed, and neither does she. She didn't remember a single thing this morning. Talk about sleeping tight!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't remember that. Why did I get into your bed???????

Emma said...

That is very weird.Maybe she was cold?? Did you wake her up or carry her back to her bed?

Portia said...

I'd be happy to find you in my bed, Brooke! Especially like today when I'm FREEZING!

Faiver and Andrea said...

That's so funny!! Sounds like all is well with y'all.

Julie said...

Silly Brookie! We used to find Zack sound asleep in Nicole's bed--with her in it, too.

Malissa said...

We get 'bedfellows' at our house too! Lots of snugglebugs! They keep the bed nice and toasty!