Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dancing Queen


Last week Brooke participated in a week-long dance camp at a local studio. She was over the moon about this and loved every minute of it. It was a jazz class, so there was a little freestyle involved--plus, she got to dance to some Hannah Montana. We are now in the process of deciding which class and studio to sign up with for the fall. If we could just get her over the "stage fright" she insists she has, I think there would be a real force to be reckoned with here! Watch out, Broadway!

Remember the part about the freestyle?

* Please keep in mind these pictures were taken through a very small two-way mirror. Not the best quality, but you get the idea!

2 comments:

Portia said...

Brooke, you ROCK!!!
I'm sure I'll see you on "So You Think You Can Dance" in the future...because you CAN dance, girlie!! I love your freestyle! Go for it!!!!!

Jill said...

Can you show me some moves, Brooke? You look GOOD!