Monday, August 11, 2008

Speed Reader

I know I have previously posted on my voracious appetite for reading, but lately it has been in full swing. In the past month I have read three books in less than 48 hours each. I love it. I love being totally taken in by a story, so much so that I take it with me in the car, read it during my favorite TV show, and of course, stay up way past my bedtime, hoping I'll finish. These are also the first books I've read by these authors, so it opens up a whole new world of fiction for me.

If you decide to try any of these books for yourself, please remember my left-wing view on literature. These books aren't out of control, but they aren't squeaky clean, either. Fair warning.

This blog won't be turning into a slew of posts with book reviews, but it's fun to have stumbled across these titles. Plus this serves as a public reminder that there is more to life than the Twilight series.

3 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Brave soul putting that last scentence, but I have to agree. When I am done with TWILIGHT CHILDREN (not TWILIGHT!) we'll have to trade.

Chatty Family said...

I spelled sentence wrong.

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing your titles. I am always looking for a good book and your recommendations in the past have always been good ones.