I think Glenn fully understood that phrase when he tried to take a picture of the beautiful lightning show we had Friday night. I was in bed, half asleep, when he told me to look at the lightning out the window. Great, I mumbled, you should take a picture. So he headed downstairs, with some garbled instructions from me on how he should try using the action setting on the camera, and snapped probably thirty shots. Now, while we have a great camera, we do not yet fully understand how to use it to its fullest capacity, so about 28 of those 30 shots were of the night sky. But then there was this one--it may not win any photo contests, but I think it is beautiful.
To be added to the list of things I am going to do when the kids are back in school: Read and study the camera instruction book!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Lightning Fast
Posted by Amy Franklin at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Go back to bed, Glenn.
Post a Comment