Friday, September 19, 2008

Have you ever....

.....vacuumed the crumbs off the kitchen table?

.....eaten stale Cheetos just because the bag was in front of you?

.....laid down for a quick nap but were awakened by the sound of the bus at the end of the driveway?

.....spent hours reading someone's (whom you don't know) blog?

.....told your child you were too tired to play catch with him?

.....thrown your own mini tantrum that included chucking a back pack down the hall?


Yeah, me neither.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

i was about to say yes.

Katrina said...

"Of course, not!" she winked a big one.

The Lassen Family said...

I seriously love your blog, Amy. I can relate all too much! :-)

Katie said...

I'm dying here!! You are hilarious! I seriously never leave your blog without laughing my bum off!! And NO I have never done ANY of the things you suggested....never.

Julie said...

yes, to almost all of those

Malissa said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....YES!

Tacie Kerr said...

Those all sound like daily occurrences around here...