Actually, we'll let these greasy (turkey, but greasy nonetheless) burgers do the job. But what better way to celebrate the premiere of The Biggest Loser than with The Biggest Burger? It was only after the food was effectively (and quite rapidly) consumed that I learned about the possibility of fat surrounding both the abdominal organs and those in the chest cavity. Ugh. Thank you, Biggest Loser, for the graphic graphics. And for the wake up call.
And my apologies for the graphic photo above. Not everyone gets to see me (us) in our natural state, so consider yourselves lucky.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I'm a (biggest) loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
Posted by Amy Franklin at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How does a person get an invitation to THAT!?! Yummy!
Can we do that every week on Tuesday night? My RFTC post is coming...
Good heavens that looks AMAZING! It reminds me of a Red Robin burger...ah man!! I'm craving it now! :)
Post a Comment