It was nice to have a day with not much going on. Glenn and the kids spent some time at the church this morning watching and coaching basketball. I got my hair cut and went grocery shopping. After chores, lunch, and a quick nap (by me), it was time for the haircutting marathon. All the kids needed trims, even the ones (Emma) who were resistant to any scissors getting close to their heads. This may be the last time I play the part of Nick Arrojo, because I had a tough time with the girls' hair. Luckily there is a little curl in their hair, so I don't have to be perfect.
This is after showers--I hope it doesn't look this uneven in the morning! We may be headed for Best Cuts!
The chair of torture--and the aftermath.



This is after showers--I hope it doesn't look this uneven in the morning! We may be headed for Best Cuts!
The chair of torture--and the aftermath.Glenn also helped Brooke and Andrew rearrange their rooms. I think they look great and much bigger! It is always nice to have a change.
And finally, the kids ended the night with tacos for dinner, always a favorite.



They are sleeping in their own beds tonight, by themselves, and will be in bed by 7:00. So that means I need to finish this post and get upstairs for prayers!!!



2 comments:
Good job with the cut! I cut Mikey's hair, and the next day I always look at him and think, "Who let the blind man cut his hair". I guess I'm still learning, maybe by the time I finally get a girl, I'll know what I'm doing.
We had hair cutting day yesterday too. I hate it. No one wants to sit still!
Post a Comment