Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What I have done this morning before 9:00am....

1. Got out of bed.
2. Made the kids a hot breakfast of sausage and egg sandwiches on refrigerator biscuits I baked the night before.
3. Ate my own fairly healthy breakfast worth only 3 Weight Watchers points.
4. Checked everyone's blogs and even made some comments.
5. Cleaned the kitchen and washed all the dishes, including the Foreman grill and waffle iron.
6. Vacuumed the hard floors.
7. Mopped the hard floors on my hands and knees.

What I have NOT done this morning....
1. Exercised.
2. Taken a shower.

The first list is longer and full of admirable accomplishments, considering it was lucky I even got past #1. Yet for some reason, I'm feeling really guilty about the second list. I guess there is still time to exercise, and if I do that, then I'll definitely get to that shower. Why can't I just look at the positive instead of dwelling on the negative? So I'll start by being proud that I have updated my blog by 9:06, and not worry that yesterday's bowling pictures haven't been posted yet.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You should be proud of yourself! That's a lot you got accomplished in a short time and I'm sure mopping the floor can count as exercise! I didn't even get out of bed until 7:50!

Nikki said...

Good for you! It is after noon and my kitchen is still a mess from breakfast!!