Friday, July 18, 2008

Pardon the Interruption

I am taking a little break from blogging about our vacation to Utah and Vegas because I need one.

We were welcomed back to Cleveland with wonderful, cool weather....and then A LOT of rain. Did you expect anything less? Saturday it POURED but the kids wanted to go out and play in it. We said they could, and then noticed that they were pretty much just staying in the garage, a little too timid to actually go in the rain. So Glenn said he'd go out with them to jump on the trampoline. You might as well have told them we were going to Disneyland, they were so excited to have Daddy do something so silly with them.

I conveniently stayed indoors--I mean, someone had to take the pictures, right?




The dripping wet gang, smelling like outside. Hit the showers, troops!

1 comments:

Portia said...

Way to go Glenn!! That will be remembered like our "doughball" fight (ask Amy) ;)