Thursday, December 6, 2007

About Me, By Brooke Franklin

I would like to tell a little about my self. To start, my name is Brooke Estelle Franklin. My teacher in school is Miss Boettcher. She is very nice. I'm in W.I.N.G.S. The teacher's name is Mrs. Roush. I'm 7 years old. I was born on Sept. 1, 2000. My favorite holiday is...Christmas! I love to get presents from Santa. I also like to decorate Christmas trees. Every year we do something called Secret Santa. We pick out a name from a hat and we have to try to buy a present that we think they want. For example, I pick out Emma's name. That night I get her a present that I think she wants. So say she wanted a "Littlest Pet Shop". I would get her that.
That's all for now! Bye!

2 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Brookie, If I didn't already tell you, Miss Boettcher was my second grade teacher also. She rocks Holly Lane Elementary School!
-Sydney

Jill said...

Brookie, I miss you so much!!