Hiya,peeps! Well, I'm back again!! Aren't you excited to have me back? Well, I am posting this post because according to Emma's previous post,I did not audition nor get a part. Is that true? No, I got the part of Mary 'cause when I auditioned Miss Griffin said I was so good I should get the part that every girl was auditioning for. Cool, huh?
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I FOOLED YOU!! I didn't audition or get a part. Why? Because I chickened out at the last second. Totally UNcool, right? I am a little shy. Who cares, because my class is dancing the musical # LA FIESTA!!!! The "play" is actually kinda like a mini musical. In LA FIESTA, we get to shake marachas, do the conga, and do the limbo!!!! We have to wear bright colors; any Spanish clothing: if we have any sombreros or ponchos, we can wear them too.
I have one example of when I was shy: While our class was rehearsing( yep, peeps, in the classroom; YIKES) I wouldn't even dance in front of Mrs. Piazza, but I can for Miss Griffin. No difference, right? WRONG. Miss Griffin is the music teacher and I HAVE to dance in front of her ( besides I kinda like it). I guess I just am more comfortable doing things at the proper time ( like singing and dancing during music class, learning in the classroom). Weird, huh?
We finished "THE SECRET GARDEN" today in WINGS, and in my opinion, it was TERRIFIC! Maybe I should read the things that Mom tells me to read instead of waiting to be forced to read it in WINGS, and then finding out that it's a really good book. I need to start reading " LITTLE WOMEN" again ( yeah, started reading it and then put it into my pile of stuff on my bed shelves and completely ignored it untill now) and then start reading " A LITTLE PRINCESS". Well, there's a lot of reading coming up since Winter Break is right around the corner! Gotta go! I'll post again real soon. Bye 'till then, peeps!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Her Shyness and Reader (by Leah)
Posted by Amy Franklin at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment