For those of you that don't know me, my full name is Emma Noelle Franklin. I am 9 and a half years old. I have a twin sister named Leah. She and I were born 2 months premature on April 21st, 1998. We share a guinea pig named Angel, who we got on our 8th birthday. Believe me, Angel's a pig! She was born on February 15, 2006. We have to give her veggies every night. All Angel does all day is sleep, eat, and get picked up by Leah and I. She squeaks loudly if she doesn't have food to eat. I'm in 4th grade at Holly Lane Elementry School My teacher is Mrs. Szabo, who talks a lot. Once we had to do describe our classroom in our Buckle Down Writing book, and George put," ... and has a teacher that talks a lot," so Mrs. Szabo didn't talk for a while so she signed to us what to do next, and we had to guess. It was funny! Our class is reading buddies with the afternoon kindergarten. Miss Zkiab is the kindergarten teacher. Afternoon kindergarten just happens to be what class Andrew's in! So I see his class every other Wednesday. My buddy's Sophia, and she's very, very, VERY shy. She doesn't say much. In my school notebook, I'm writing a story called " Pencil Tales" that has 10 chapters so far. Leah and I got into the gifted program called W.I.N.G.S., Westlake Incorpreation Newly Gifted Students. Leah and I already finished our logic book and got our new ones today. We're reading The Secret Garden, and sometimes we have to do fat questions. Leah, Rachel K., Kate, Rachel S., and I make ours into shows. They're very funny! That's all the time I have today, because it's someone else's turn. Bye for now, folks!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emma, Why are you a little crazy? I like to eat cheese.
-Syndey
Hi Emma! How do you like "The Secret Garden"? Is it snowing hard there? It rained ALL day and ALL night here. Yuck! I love you!
Post a Comment