Last night was the big night! Emma and Leah had two performances of the first ever Holly Lane winter program, one during the day for the students, and one at night. It was a very exciting day. I think I was more nervous/excited/anxious than the girls were! I recorded the afternoon performance, and I was glad that I was by myself in the back, because then no one had to see me wipe the tears from my eyes. You could just see how excited the students were to be putting on the play. I was so proud of all of them. Emma did a terrific job of delivering her lines--lots of expression!! She said she would audition for something else in the future--do we have the next Broadway star here? Watch out, Idina Menzel!! Leah's class performed the "Las Posadas" song, and Leah was up there shaking those maracas! She was not too thrilled about the itchy sombrero, but her costume was cute! We are glad she did not fall off of the risers, since she was on the end of the top row, and we are a little sad that the sombrero of the girl in front of her was huge and blocked Leah in some of the pictures. But we do have the whole 35 minutes on tape, and this proud mother will be showing it to anyone and everyone, so be prepared!!! It was just such a fun time for the kids, and a great day for the fourth grade at Holly Lane.







1 comments:
GOOD JOB EMMA & LEAH!! I wish I could have been there to see you guys!
Post a Comment