Last night was our Enrichment Holiday Dinner. The theme was "Christmas Traditions Around The World," so I decided to make pfefferneuse. I wasn't sure how they'd be received, because it is quite a different flavor. But I really wasn't concerned if I ened up bringing home a full plate, because I can down a whole batch by myself! Lo and behold, they were a hit! I got so many comments on how good they were and everyone wanted the recipe. I don't know...should I reveal it, or keep it a family secret?
And guess what...the kids (ok, not Andrew) all liked them too! I will definitely be making another batch to carry on the tradition. Thanks, Mom, for providing this very yummy memory!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Mom's Pfamous Pfefferneuse
Posted by Amy Franklin at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE pfefferneuse. You should share the recipe. I made a cheeseball for a party last week and got the same response. People thought it was store bought. Ha!
Post a Comment