Thursday, December 6, 2007

About Me, By Leah Franklin

Hiya, peeps! First, I am Leah Michelle Franklin. Yes, I am Emma's twin. Everythimg she put on her post is COMPLETELY true. You guys must be thinking; ' WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE A TWIN???' Well, it is fun to have someone your exact age, someone you know you can tell your secrets to. But, if there is ANY confusion, we DO fight. Anyway, when twins are first starting school, they are so attatched to each other, since in kindergarten, they are in the same class. Emma and I made friends together. Now, since we are in different classes, if we make friends in our class, then at reccess, the other twin is automatically introduced to the new person. Anyway, back to me. I am in Mrs. Piazza's fourth grade at Holly Lane Elementary School. She is nice. No, she does not talk a lot. I can be goofy sometimes and serious sometimes. One time I was goofy: In our Native American plays in the classroom, I named myself SQUASH HEAD!!!! One time I was serious: This afternoon in WINGS, I got my new logic packet and already did 3 problems and am almost done with my 4th one!! I should go now, I am taking up a lot of room. Bye, peeps!!

2 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Leah, Nice blog. That is really funny that you keep on saying "peeps."
-Syndey

Jill said...

Hey Squash Head, when are you coming to see me and Jenna??? How about tomorrow?