Last night was the play, as all of you know. Mom made me a wonderful gray fleece skirt. It went well with a white turtleneck shirt Leah and I have. With those two items of clothing I also wore black tights and Sunday shoes. :-) We performed the play twice, one for the school at 12:30, and one for family and friends at 7:00. Both times were really fun. I got a lot of compliments. After school Mom, Leah, Andrew, and I went to Giant Eagle to pick out flowers for Miss Griffin. The bouquet we picked out was gorgous! Mom told Leah and me," You know one of you has to be willing to give these to her," so of course I said that I would. At the evening performance at the end all the 4th graders were mobbing Santa (a.k.a. Mr. Miller) begging for candy canes. I finally got one and sucked on it. Oh! I almost forgot! Santa told all the 4th graders to sit down, and Mom was telling me to go get the bouquet and I said no I can't and she said come and get it so I came and got it and gave it to Miss Griffin. She said," Another one? Thank you, Emma!" Also, Mrs. Szabo liked the skirt and Mrs. Tindall thought it was made out of wool. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!! I don't know what my favorite part was; I liked the whooooooooole thing. :-)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It sounds like you had a lot of fun, Emma! I'm know you did a great job. When is the next school play? When I was in third grade, I was in a play about bugs and I was the luna moth!
Post a Comment